Important Dates for Abstract Submission:
- Opens: November 1, 2016
- Closes: February 1st, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: February 28, 2017
- Presentation Responses: March 14, 2017
Submitting Your Abstract:
Please submit all abstracts to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7FQPVJ2.
Please indicate in the subject line Abstract Submission – Robin Sequence Consensus Meeting.
- Treatment algorithms
- Long term outcomes
- Scientific advances
All Submissions Must Include
- Author(s) Information
- Contact person’s given name, surname and affiliation (institution/organization) and email address.
- Principal/Presenting author(s) information including – given name, surname and affiliation.
- Given names, surnames and affiliations of all other presenters/authors.
- Abstract Theme (see above, select only one per abstract submission)
Note: This person will receive all information concerning this abstract. It is his/her responsibility to communicate this information to the co- authors.
10 minutes total – 5-minute presentation and 5 minutes for questions
Note: Abstracts exceeding the maximum length of 250 words will not be considered.
- Title of Abstract
- An abstract of a maximum of 250 words plus 3 key words.
- Abstracts should use the following subheadings:
- Background and Purpose/Objectives of study or program/innovation
- Methodology – For research studies this should include study design, methods and analyses; for programs/innovation this should include development, implementation and evaluation
- Conclusions and Discussion